This is a minor release of the sensor software. The changes are as follows:
- modified the sensor to use the standard HTTPS port rather than the customer 2757 port used previously. This allows the sensor to work in environments that have strict security policies in place.
- move all sensor REST calls to api.lujam.com rather than api.intel-center.com.
- blocked events are now targeted at blocked.lujam.com rather than api.intel-centre.com. Hopefully, this makes it more obvious when a site has been blocked by Lujam, particularly when the site used HTTPS and Chrome was the main browser.
- fixed a bug with uploading DNS logs to the LuJam cloud. The problem only occurred when the sensors were unable to connect to the Internet and the gateway had "crashed".
- https://portal.lujam.com has been replaced by https://my.lujam.com. The old DNS entry will persist for the foreseeable future, but the new version is recommended and the documentation will be updated to reflect this change.